I've also enabled Comments on the Masthead Gallery sub-page, so you can leave feedback on images you like (or those you don't) or provide ideas for folks if you don't have the time or tools to make images yourself.
Using the Pacman font on this page...perhaps someone could make a small pacman-like board, using SB rings as the 'dots' and the 3 ghosts chasing you being our division rivals...
...little farfetched, but a nice thing for anyone who gets bored, and definitely different...
I'd like to see my diablo become one of the mastheads. I have made several hawks pics hoping blue would shyster one and encorperate it to the mastheads. But NOOOoo.
8 comments:
I've also enabled Comments on the Masthead Gallery sub-page, so you can leave feedback on images you like (or those you don't) or provide ideas for folks if you don't have the time or tools to make images yourself.
One I feel really needs to be done:
A Seahawks QB one...with Zorn, Krieg, and Hasselbeck
An actual 12th man one...im talking the number, moreso than actual fans...
Be cool to get some of the more popular fans on one, like Skull Hawk, Kilt Hawk, and Mama Blue
Honestly, the first one on my list is the only I feel really should be done...
And dont forget the Walrus!
http://www.downloadfreefonts.com/fontfiles/cfonts.htm
Using the Pacman font on this page...perhaps someone could make a small pacman-like board, using SB rings as the 'dots' and the 3 ghosts chasing you being our division rivals...
...little farfetched, but a nice thing for anyone who gets bored, and definitely different...
Judging by the Rocky masthead that Citizen K did, the Titans should probably look to draft some WRs... McNair only has corpses to throw to.
Anon - do you mean something like this? (which is already part of the rotation)
overlooked it
I'd like to see my diablo become one of the mastheads. I have made several hawks pics hoping blue would shyster one and encorperate it to the mastheads. But NOOOoo.
http://www.tricons.com/NFLForum/images/hawk_diablo2.jpg
Post a Comment