Monday, October 24, 2005

CREATIVE IDEAS:

While I think this is a great place for Seahawks news and insights without the in-fighting and personal attacks of the other fan sites, I'm wondering if it is getting the traffic it deserves.

* How do we increase exposure of this site, along with add new features and functions, without dragging it into the gutter or overtax those who are already maintaining the blog?

* Are there any other sites that do something cool that we should try to emulate (aka steal) or incorporate into 12SS?

* Is there anything we're currently doing that we should not be doing, or doing differently? More often? Less Often?


Return to Bye Bye Love

2 comments:

ADP said...

I think we need to add a few more masthead comments...i dont have one up there, despite seeing 'thats masthead worthy' several times over the last month or two...and the wiffleball one doesnt count!!!..ive been seeing the same ones alot lately...dont take them off, but yeah, would like more variety there

Noone matches the humor, freedom, and respectfulness this site has...NOONE...

I like the straightforwardness of it...not much clicking around to find things...i hate clicking several places just to read an article, so this is good in that department...

Would also like it if we dont do those signature things other places have...i get annoyed looking at them...the picture on the right of our posts are fine...but going all out with signatures gets a little geeky...i like to think of us here as poker buddies/football buddies types...not nerds that like the Seahawks (imagine what that would do with my relationship with the model!!!...even though her brother hates me and wants me dead lol)

sorry i didnt come up with much there...but theres suggestions for things NOT TO change...

remember...we're the coolest Seahawk site...our chat thing isnt even a chatroom! thats freaking awesome...your reputation in the real word will be fine around here ;)

albaNY Hawker said...

I gotta second that motion on nixing any graphical footers. I absolutely HATE that on the .NET and other sites.

While some of those guys do some cool stuff with photoshop, You can't tell where the post ends and the footer garbage begins.

I also hate the way the quoted portions of the previous post come in over there. Very confusing.