Dont use the dropdown menus, but I still like them...kinda wish the background was different then white...
I HAVE TO USE the archives, thats an absolute must for me, as when I do the TWI topics, I need to go back over the clues, so I use the archives to get the clues so I can explain them...
The best recent addition to this site is that map thing...I love it to death...and the best part is, if you added yourself to it...you're showing you are a reader of our site, which is great...it confirms our belief that alot are indeed visiting even though they arent posting...
im a little worried about you though, Alba...you ask for suggestions but you skim...thats a bad combo when we respond, ha...
forgot to mention...i love the overall look of this site...its very smooth and simple...
I cannot stand the futuristic metallic look on almost every other sports site you see...I like liquid over solid...as liquid is more SMOOOTHHHHEEEEE
a futuristic look would probably turn me off the site a little bit...not a threat to leave, but I will be a little annoyed with it...so no matter what, please keep it smoothe
2 comments:
Dont use the dropdown menus, but I still like them...kinda wish the background was different then white...
I HAVE TO USE the archives, thats an absolute must for me, as when I do the TWI topics, I need to go back over the clues, so I use the archives to get the clues so I can explain them...
The best recent addition to this site is that map thing...I love it to death...and the best part is, if you added yourself to it...you're showing you are a reader of our site, which is great...it confirms our belief that alot are indeed visiting even though they arent posting...
im a little worried about you though, Alba...you ask for suggestions but you skim...thats a bad combo when we respond, ha...
forgot to mention...i love the overall look of this site...its very smooth and simple...
I cannot stand the futuristic metallic look on almost every other sports site you see...I like liquid over solid...as liquid is more SMOOOTHHHHEEEEE
a futuristic look would probably turn me off the site a little bit...not a threat to leave, but I will be a little annoyed with it...so no matter what, please keep it smoothe
Post a Comment