Thursday, March 10, 2005

12 Seahawks Street FAQ

1. What is this place?
2. Who can post new topics here?
3. How do I become a contributor?
4. I'm a Rams fan. What should I do?
5. How do I search on this site?


1. What is this place?

12 Seahawks Street is a blog site where Seahawks fans and others can exchange cutting edge news and opinions about anything related to the Seattle Seahawks.

It was created by the fans, for the fans. It is, and always will be, a free site, devoid of fees and banner ads, because this is not a moneymaking venture. This is all for the love of the team, Period.

It is a 'home base' for many people that visit several Seahawks-based sites. It is truly a free-for-all of differing opinions, but joined at the hip by an abiding loyalty to the Seahawks.

Anyone can comment here. No one has a monopoly on good ideas. Your opinion matters here. Feel free to comment often.

2. Who can post new topics here?

They are two ways to pitch in to this site. In the 'comments' area of each topic you are invited to continue the conversation on that thread. Anyone with internet access can do this, there is no registration required, but your name may show as 'anonymous'. If you would like to have a screen name for comments, click on the "Blogger" icon in the upper left corner and sign up. You don't have to start your own blog, but if you start the process you will at least get a unique screen name.

After you have commented on this site for a while you may be asked, or you may ask to become a contributor. Contributors get the privilege of posting new topics and see the discussion take off. It really is fun, especially when your post make noise on other sites. Visit the 'Join the Team' link for more info.

3. How do I become a contributor here?

I just answered that. Next question, please.

4. I'm a Rams fan. What should I do?

Go to a school outside of Missouri. Maybe after you graduate you can keep up with the conversation in this blog.

5. How do I search on this site?

Use the 'search' tool at the very top. It will search this blog only. Pretty cool, huh?


<< Return to 12 Seahawks Street

No comments: